I need your help...I have been debating whether or not to get new glasses or go back to wearing contacts. I have no idea what to do. I have asked a couple of people and the response is kind of mixed. Therefore, I decided to ask those who may read this blog. Below is a picture with glasses and without. Post a comment on whether you think I should continue wearing glasses or go back to wearing contacts. Thanks for your help.



3 comments:
I like you either way so this was a hard decision and I had to poll my sisters as well.....5-2 for Contacts! My sister Hannah thinks the glasses look awesome though...I agree.
Do as I do....Do both, that way you can change your look when ever you want.
You look great either way. Your eyes do pop more without the glasses. I agree with C Whetten.
Post a Comment