
Me, Sarah, Lissa, Anita
The following week was Lissa's last week in NYC and she wanted to try this Ethiopian restaurant. I got excited this time to try something new. Ethiopian food was spicier than I thought it would be but it tasted really good. I'm excited to find out what I will try next time. Any ideas??When winter begins so do the ice skating rinks. They are three main outdoor skating rinks, Wollman Rink in Central Park, Bryant Park, and Rockefeller Center. I love ice skating so Sarah and I decided to go skating at Bryant Park. These are the pictures of our fun day.


Skating was so much fun and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I enjoyed it so much I asked Santa for ice skates for Christmas. I must have been a good girl this year because Santa got me ice skates via USPS. I have not had a chance to try them out yet but tomorrow I have a skating lesson and I get to try them out :) I got three private skating lessons for Christmas from my boss to go along with my ice skates. After my lessons I plan to be able to do back flips and triple axles, do you think it's possible??

I have no idea what I was doing here.
No comments:
Post a Comment