I have never really gotten the hang of this blog thing, as you can tell. Here is a brief update of my life of the last 4 months...
May
My brother, Brandon, came to visit for a few days. When I left for New York, Brandon was still in High School and still a little immature (he still is sometimes but he's an adult now). Growing up Brandon and I never really got along so it was a lot of fun to spend sometime with him as an adult. We actually got along the whole time he was here, we even went on a road trip and we had no fights. If you were around when we were growing up, you understand how big that is. I took it him to all the places around here. When we were walking through Central Park we stopped and played checkers at the Chess & Checkers tables. I have never done that and it was a lot of fun, we don't have to talk about who won...
Brandon's visit had a baseball theme to it. The first night, we went to a Mets game, the next day we were in Cooperstown (the home of the Baseball Hall of Fame), and the last day we went to a Yankees game. It was my first time at the new stadiums and my first time at a Yankees game.
We also went to the Wax Museum and we had a blast playing with all the wax figures. We even got to sit in the Oval Office with Pres. Obama. It was pretty fun. I took Brandon to my favorite places; Serendipity for its dessert and Grimaldi's for its pizza. He didn't care too much for Serendipitys but we went to Grimaldi's twice he loved it so much. After he got back to AZ he found out there's one in Scottsdale and went for his birthday the following week. I was able to go when I was in town in June and it was just as good as the original, it just doesn't have the same feel as the one in Brooklyn. I throughly enjoyed his time here in NY and I think he did too.
JUNE
is coming soon...enjoy what I got done so far.
I'm glad I'm back
-Jeni
P.S. I took a summer class online and that is one of my reasons for slacking and I start two classes Aug. 24 so I may start slacking again. I am going to try to catch up before I start my classes so check back and makes some comments to help my along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay I was wondering if you were tired of your blog or something. Sounds like you and Brandon had fun!
Only a few short months until your home again!
Horray!! I've been waiting ever so patiently for you to come back :)
Post a Comment