The Beach
The beach was seriously around the corner, it took Will and I 5 minutes to walk there. It was gorgeous! Cold but gorgeous. These are some pictures of us with our sand castles. William took my picture with my phone and he did a great job! Our castles would have been larger but the sand was really cold so we stopped to warm up.
There was a lot of people at the beach, mainly tourist. Nobody was in the water, if they were I would be really worried because you would have to be insane to be in that water.The House
Their house was large but not too large. It was a nice house. It has 4 levels. The 3rd floor has 3 rooms and a large bathroom. It has 2 bedrooms and one tv room with a huge flat panel tv. From the tv room you can see the ocean and get a great veiw of Bon Jovi's house. One the 2nd floor there are 5 bedrooms where the family and I sleep. I sleep next to William's room and we share a bathroom. My room there is a little bit bigger than here but my tv was not set up over there so I had to watch movies and tv on my labtop. Oh, I also have a fireplace in my room in the Hamptons but I doubt I will ever use it. There are two different stair cases that will lead you to the 2nd floor. On the first floor you will find the kitchen, formal and casual dining rooms, living room, bar, staff eating area, and 2 guest bathrooms. In the front guest bathroom, aka powder room, they have monogrammed napkins with their address on them. If you have money I guess you spend them on monogramming your napkins so when people come and use your bathroom they will remember where you live. I just don't get it. There is another staff bedroom off of the staff eating area which holds 2 beds and is just big enough to fit the 2 beds and a night stand, they also have a large bathroom. In the basement you will find the laundry room and the gym. The house is great but I had to go up and down so many stairs and then I come back to the city to climb more stairs. It isn't very fun being the only one who has to climb stairs everyday (my room in the city is the only one upstairs). Although, I will deal with the stairs because it offers me so much more privacy. Oh I forgot, it also has a wrap around patio and a fully functional and furnished 3 story guest house with I think 3 or 4 bedrooms. I never got to see inside but if it looks like anything inside the main house it must be great. I have to say the kitchen is probably my favorite room in both houses. It is probably my dream kitchen. If my mom were to see it she would fall in love with all of it too.
The Hampton Houses and more...
As William and I made our way to the beach I was able to see some of the largest and nicest houses. They all had large lawns and no less than 3 stores high. Dr. B was out running today and almost ran into a buck and doe, for those that don't know what that it is, it is a male and female dear. He said the buck was huge and was coming straight for him, it ended up turning and going another way. They also said that just yesterday, they saw a group of dear walking across the street from our lawn to the Bon Jovi's. It is crazy to me to be so close to the beach but yet right near trees and country land. I am so used to going to California beaches and seeing buildings and lots of freeways right off of the beaches. Well, I need to get some rest. Have a Happy New Year, Love you all!

No comments:
Post a Comment