Do you ever feel like you have so much to do that you just are to overwhelmed
and get nothing done? That is how I am feeling right now. I have way too many
things to accomplish and not enough time. I feel like Jessie on Saved by the
Bell, "no time! there's never any time!" But don't worry I'm not going to start
taking caffeine pills and have a freak out. I wouldn't mind if Zack Morris came to
help calm me down though ;).
I have some good news though! We hired my replacement for the assistant job!!
Yay! Now we still need to hire 2 more people, an after-school babysitter and a
housekeeper. Hopefully we will find them soon! The girl we hired to be the
assistant is actually one of my friends. It makes me feel a little more relaxed
now that I know I am leaving the family in good hands. It has been crazy at the
house between training her and getting things ready at the house for me to go.
On top of all that, I have been trying to pack all my stuff and hang out with my
friends as much as possible. I am feeling a little stressed out and ready to
explode at any moment.
Thankfully I leave on Sunday for my long awaited road trip back to good ole
Arizona. My parents fly to Washington DC on Thursday. I was planning to meet
them in DC but there is just to much stuff for me to do here so we all decided
that I wouldn't go down and we will just meet up in NYC on Sunday and head to
Palmyra afterwards. I can't wait to be on the road. I'm so excited!!
More updates coming soon!! I'm on a play date with Will and have sometime and
wanted to give everyone a quick update.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
BUSY TIME!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment